CCIE Security Lab exam focus on testing the candidates' skills to plan, design, implement, operate and troubleshoot a complicated security condition in a given specification. With the CCIE Security certification can prove you master an expert-level knowledge of Cisco security products and solutions. Candidates should pass the lab within 3 years of passing the CCIE Security Written Exam to achieve certification. Your first lab attempt must be made within 18 months. SPOTO offers custom study plan for every candidate so that you can prepare and pass the CCIE security lab exam easily and fast. Contact us to know more details!
Details of Cisco CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam:
1. Exam Objective: To validate expert-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With diligent study and practice, the CCIE Security can demonstrate your expert-level security networking knowledge and skills. The certification offers high credibility and career advancement opportunities. SPOTO provides online Cisco CCIE Security v6.0 Lab practice, with the real exam Same exam environment, and exam questions.
2. CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam Topics:
- Network Security: Attack prevention, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), etc.
- Cloud Security: Securing the cloud, Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), etc.
- Endpoint Security: Securing endpoints, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), etc.
- Application and Web Security: Firewalls, web security, etc.
- Management and Operations: Monitoring tools, automation, etc.
- Threat detection and mitigation: Detecting and mitigating threats, etc.
3. CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam Format:
8-hour lab exam with 3-4 complex security tasks covering the exam topics.
4. CCIE Security v6.0 Lab Exam Tips:
- Be highly proficient with Cisco security products like Firepower Threat Defense (FTD), Stealthwatch, Cloud Web Security (CWS), etc.
- Develop strong skills in designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting security solutions.
- Focus on major areas like VPN, firewall, IPS, application security, cloud security, and endpoint security.
- Learn to integrate multiple security solutions and have an expert-level understanding of securing network infrastructures.
- Passing score is 1000/1000. Extensive preparation and hands-on practice are required.
To summarize, the CCIE Security Lab Exam assesses expert-level security networking skills and proficiency with Cisco security products. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong abilities in designing, implementing, and operating end-to-end security solutions.
5. CCIE security v6.0 lab key to preparation includes:
1) Becoming highly proficient with various Cisco security products.
2) Gaining strong skills in security solutions across VPN, firewall, IPS, cloud security, endpoint security, etc.
3) Learning to integrate multiple security technologies into robust security architectures.
4) Achieving an expert-level understanding of securing network infrastructures.
5) Doing extensive preparation and hands-on practice to prepare for the challenging lab tasks.
Since February 24, 2020, Cisco have implemented numerous changes in its certification programs for meeting the demands of fast-changing technologies. The latest CCIE certification would be requiring a candidate for passing a core exam and a concentration exam. The core exam is the same for CCNP and CCIE candidates. Nevertheless, they can choose a concentration area. If you want to get a CISCO CCIE Security Certification, you must take the CCIE Security lab exam after passing the 350-701 SCOR exam.
CCIE Security V5.0 LAB Examination Content
SPOTO CCIE Security v6.0 lab exam material includes 3 modules_ TS, DIAG and CFG.
Here are the details_
TS: 5 Sets TS1, TS2，TS3, TS3+, TS3++
DIAG: 5 Sets DIAG1, DIAG2，DIAG2+, DIAG2++, DIAG2+++
CFG: 1 Sets LAB1
The CCIE Security certification exams are designed to help you become a technical leader in the ever-changing world of security technologies and solutions. Passing the CCIE sec lab exam validates your knowledge as well as in planning, operating, designing, and optimizing end-to-end complex solutions and technologies.
The CCIE Security certification is considered to be one of the certifications provided by Cisco to IT professionals that would be passing the core exam as well as the CCIE Security lab exam. You are required to invest time, money, as well as effort to obtain the badge, but you would be enjoying numerous benefits as follows_
Having a CCIE Security certification is going to make you eligible for acquiring high salary packages. This certification would be one of the highest-paid IT certifications across the globe. Last Year, a CCIE Security badge holder would be able to earn you an average annual salary of $126,000. The world is in need of more than 200,000 CCIE Security certification holders while the actual number present would be only 6,000 CCIE Security certified globally.
Increased job opportunities
Once you would become a CCIE Security certificate holder, lots of jobs await you. You could acquire the job roles like:
Acquiring these job roles would become quite easy if you possess the CCIE Security Certification anywhere across the globe.
Career growth opportunities
With very few CCIE Security certification holders, you are going to have a tremendous chance to obtain promoted to top positions. Employers would offer much more attractive salary as well as benefits packages for convincing you to work in their company.
Although the CCIE Sec lab exam is believed to be one of the toughest Cisco certifications exams, there is one way of cracking it and passing the same on the first attempt. All you need to do is to obtain the CCIE security lab exam dumps offered by SPOTO and have a 100% chance of passing the test in your first trial, you take it.
Our CCIE security lab dumps are 100% authentic, real, and updated, which guarantees a 100% passing rate. SPOTO has always been the leader in providing online certification training courses since 2003. They have produced thousands of certification exam passers in the past 18 years.
The Cisco CCIE Security (v6.0) Practical Exam is considered to be an eight-hour, a hands-on exam that would be requiring a candidate for planning, designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing network security solutions to protect your network. The exam would be costing you about $1,600.
Major topics of CCIE Security Lab Exam: