CCIE Collaboration certification can help you to earn the expert-level job roles in today's collaboration technologies. To prepare the CCIE Collaboration lab exam, you should consider SPOTO's lab study materials and training. SPOTO offers customized study plan and real lab rack environment to help you pass the CCIE collaboration lab in the first try. Contact us to know more details!
Details of Cisco CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam:
1. Exam Objective: To validate expert-level knowledge and skills required to design, deploy, configure, and maintain Cisco Collaboration solutions. With diligent study and practice, the CCIE Collaboration certification can demonstrate your expert-level collaboration networking knowledge and skills. The certification offers high credibility and career advancement opportunities. SPOTO provides online CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab practice, with the real exam Same exam environment, and exam questions.
2. CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam Topics:
- Networking: QoS, call signaling protocols like SIP, SCCP, call routing, etc.
- Unified Communications: Call control (CUCM, UCM), mobility, contact center, etc.
- TelePresence: Configuration, management, video infrastructure, etc.
- Network Storage: SAN/NAS for UC and TP deployments, NFS, etc.
- Management and Monitoring: Tools for monitoring UC and TP environments
3. CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam Format:
8-hour lab exam with 3-4 collaboration solution deployment and troubleshooting tasks
4. CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam Tips:
- Become highly proficient with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), TelePresence Server (TPS), TelePresence Conductor(TC), and related products.
- Develop strong skills and experience in designing, deploying, and optimizing Cisco Collaboration solutions.
- Focus on areas like call routing, dial plan, video infrastructure, QoS, call signaling, etc.
- Learn how to integrate UC, telepresence, and network storage solutions. Achieve an expert-level understanding of the technologies and solutions.
- Passing score is 1000/1000. Extensive preparation and hands-on practice required.
In summary, the CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam assesses expert-level collaboration networking skills and proficiency with Cisco collaboration products. Candidates must demonstrate strong abilities in designing, implementing, operating, and optimizing Cisco Unified Communications and TelePresence solutions.
5. CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab key to preparation includes:
1) Becoming highly proficient with Cisco UC (CUCM) and TelePresence products (TPS, TC).
2) Developing strong skills in areas like call routing, dial plan, video infrastructure, QoS, call signaling, etc.
3) Learning how to integrate UC, TelePresence, and network storage solutions.
4) Achieving an expert-level understanding of collaborating solutions and underlying technologies.
5) Doing extensive preparation and hands-on practice for the challenging lab tasks.
CCIE Collaboration LAB Examination Content
SPOTO CCIE collaboration lab exam material includes 3 modules_ TS, DIAG and CFG.
Here are the details_ TS：
CCIE Collaboration Lab TS:
Provide 2 Weeks before Exam
Ticket 1: HQ Dial Plan
SIP Outbound Calls HQ users could not make outbound national or international PSTN calls through a newly installed HQ- CUBE. When dialing from the HQ Jabber client, the following calls are failing:
Troubleshoot dial plan configuration on the HQ UCM as well as the HQ CUBE to fix the problem. Make sure all three calls above can ring
Provide 5 days before Exam
1 - IP Phone Registration Issue with CUCME:
Use the email thread (email messages are presented in a chronological manner) and the attached document to understand the devices involved and registration issue encountered by your customer. Choose the root cause from the options below
SPOTO CCIE Collaboration Lab CFG
1-Protocol and API
1.a SIP Signaling Protocol Analysis
You have been tasked to capture evidence that the backup call processing UCM at the HQ Site do indeed exchange keep-alives with Cisco 8845 IP phones. From the UCM SDI traces on the appropriate server, locate the keep-alive reply from the server to the IP Phone. Copy only the keep-alive reply SIP message, and paste it in the text file on HQ-PC’s desktop named “protocol-one.txt”
2 - Infrastructure and QoS
3- Call Control and Dial Plan
4-Endpoints, User Management, and Mobility
4.a CUCM Hardware Phone Configuration
5.aCUBE High Availability (HA)
6-Media Resources, Meetings, and Call Recording
7.a Cisco Unity Connection for Hardware and Soft Endpoints
Choose SPOTO CCIE Collaboration lab study materials, we will help you to finish CCIE collaboration online training during 10 weeks.
Step 1: 3 weeks to practice Dial-PLAN.
Step 2: 3 weeks to practice Edge&Media.
Step 3: 2 weeks to practice App&API
Step 4: 1 week to practice TS1.
Step 5: 1 week to practice DIAG and review all materials.
SPOTO CCIE Lab exam pass process